Insurance telematics market existed mainly in countries plagued with insurance fraud. But this is about to change, and change rapidly.
Are you ready...?
....to explore, test, validate and refine your own UBI offering? Sycada offers you a complete UBI innovation platform and deep knowledge and experience with vehicle telematics for you to create a competitive advantage. We offer to work with you, to be part of your UBI development team, and to make sure that the business and technology model is sound and ready for large scale roll-out at low risk and cost. Sycada offers you an end-to-end UBI solution:
On the vehicle side:
- Sycada’s hardware supports all standard OBD II protocols making hardware universally applicable across the vast majority of vehicles.
- The install and provisioning process is designed for ‘plug & play’. Available OBD protocols on a given vehicle are being detected and excess query traffic on the port, that could trigger error codes in the vehicle, is being excluded.
- The hardware has the potential to support additional, new value-added services, including fuel & CO2 reduction programs, pro-active vehicle service, theft repatriation, fiscal trip reporting, crash forensics, and fraud prevention.
On the hosted telematics platform side:
- Sycada’s hosted infrastructure is set up for mission critical business operations. All equipment is redundant with recovery procedures in place. Our servers are hosted in a tier 3++ data center with ISO 27001 and ISEA 3402 certifications. Uptime and security is guaranteed.
- The platform allows for remote management of hardware and SIM data traffic in the field. This is critical for the TCO of any mobile data solution.
On the online applications side:
- Sycada’s UBI application suite has a dedicated online module for Driver Risk management. This module uses drive style parameters like speed, acceleration, braking, engine RpM, etcetera to create risk indices of individual drivers or groups of drivers.
- Sycada’s driver app offers a market-leading scores review and feedback loop to the driver. Each trip is rated and drive score improvement areas can be played back on the contextual map.